[Eoscstudents] WINNERS of the HULA CONTEST!!!

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 19 10:22:13 CDT 2024

Dear Students:

We had a VERY DIFFICULT decision choosing the winners for the Hula
Contest.... So, we chose a male winner and a female winner!

PLEASE COME TO THE LIBRARY TO CHOSE YOUR PRIZE!  It will be first come,
first choice.. so, hurry on over : )

Drumroll please..

Our female Hula Queen is :   Brailey Houseman

Our male Hula King is: Joe Wilson

REMEMBER. you can win too!  Today is LEGEND DAY!  Get out your creative
writing skills!  I already have a couple turned in!

Maria

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Director of Library Media Services

P: 918.465.1711

Library Services Appointment Link
<https://eosc.campus.eab.com/pal/1ALd_eRKm1>

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Library 218 | Wilburton, OK