[Lender] Fw: [Oasfaa] RSVP for OASFAA Spring Entertainment

Hancock, Ron Ron.Hancock at nelnet.net
Tue Jan 17 10:00:21 CST 2006

Vendors...please see the following. At this time, if someone from your
organization would like to attend, we are asking that only ONE person from
your organization RSVP for this event. A limited number of tickets are
available and we are wanting to make sure we can accommodate the school
requests first. If tickets remain, more will be made available to vendors at
a future date. Corporate registration will be available ion the next week.
Thanks!

-Ron Hancock