[Lender] OASFAA Registration

Kelli Kelnar kelli.kelnar at efsi.net
Mon Oct 9 23:39:39 CDT 2006

Hello,

Just a reminder that the deadline for OASFAA Registration is this Friday,
October 13.  While Friday is our deadline date, you should be aware the
OASFAA program will go to print on Friday as well.  That means if you wait
until the last day to sign up,  your company name will not appear as a
sponsor in this publication.  Also, Gold Sponsors (who provide a $2,000
sponsorship) are entitled to a free ad in the OASFAA program.  Those ads
must be submitted no later than Thursday, October 12.  If you have not
registered and plan to be a Gold Sponsor please let me know ASAP.  I will
send you the ad specs and information on where to e-mail your advertisement.

If you have questions or need additional assistance, please let me know.
Thanks so much!  I'll look forward to seeing you at OASFAA!

Kelli Kelnar

EFSI

405.752.8900  Phone

405.535.6787  Cell