[Lender] OASFAA Registration

Kelli Kelnar kelli.kelnar at efsi.net
Mon Mar 19 18:49:16 CDT 2007

OASFAA Sponsors,

I wanted to send out a notice to all of you who are planning to attend, and
possibly exhibit at the upcoming Spring OASFAA Conference.  All exhibitors
will be charged a $35 Table Set-Up Fee.  This is a cost being charged to
OASFAA and subsequently being passed on to you.  The table set-up is the
charge for using a table, chairs, waste basket, etc. at the Renaissance
Hotel.  If you did not check this box we will make the change to your
registration information.  Please note that the additional $35 will be added
to your total due at the conference.  I apologize for any confusion this may
have caused you.

Also, all exhibitors must complete the Corporate Sponsorship form for your
company.  Individuals must also complete the Corporate Attendees
Registration form.  This provides us with information regarding the meals
you will eat, your t-shirt size, etc.  Please be sure to complete ALL forms
required for yourself and your company, if required.

If you have any questions please let me know.  Thanks so much!

Kelli Kelnar

Corporate Relations Chair

EFSI

405.752.8900  Phone