[Lender] OLAC Lender Meeting Reminder (11/15/07)

Gandy, Penny pgandy at ogslp.org
Tue Nov 6 14:31:09 CST 2007

> Posted on behalf of Angie Carver, current OLAC President

This is a reminder that the next OLAC meeting is scheduled for next week (Thursday, November 15th, 2:30-5:00) immediately following the OGSLP training at Moore-Norman Technology Center-South Penn Campus.  This will be a great opportunity to discuss any details covered in the training as well as new information that may be of interest to the group.

Please send any agenda items that you would like included to Angie Carver at angie.carver at commercebank.com.  See you next week!!

Angie