[Lender] Reminder: OLAC Meeting (Tuesday, 9/18/07)--Posted on behalf of Angie Carver, OLAC President

Gandy, Penny pgandy at ogslp.org
Mon Sep 17 11:02:28 CDT 2007

REMINDER----OLAC meeting tomorrow at OGSLP.  Please send your RSVP to Shellie Bayliffe if you have not already done so.  Tks!

Penny Gandy
Client Solutions Manager
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
PO Box 3000
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-3000
Ph (405) 234-4364  Fx (405) 234-4553
e-mail  pgandy at ogslp.org

This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this message and attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this information. If you have received this communication in error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete the communication from your system.