[Lender] OLAC Lender Meeting (February 22, 2008, 10:30-1:30) OGSLP Conference Room

Gandy, Penny pgandy at ogslp.org
Mon Jan 14 12:01:27 CST 2008

Posted on behalf of Angie Carver, OLAC President

OLAC Members:

The OLAC meeting that was originally scheduled for January 4th but
cancelled, has been rescheduled for February 22, 2008, from 10:30-1:30
in the OGSLP conference room.  Please send any agenda items you want
included to me at the e-mail address below.  During the meeting we will
have a demonstration of the ELM product as discussed previously.

Please send an RSVP to Gentry McKeown at OGSLP (gmckeown at ogslp.org) so
that box lunches can be ordered.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Angie Carver
Student Loan Acct. Rep
(405) 514-3714 (Cell)
(405) 470-3395 (office)
angie.carver at commercebank.com
Lender code: 813979
www.commercebank.com/money101
1-800-666-3910 - Operations team

This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the
use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this message and attachments,
if any, may contain information that is confidential, privileged and
recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information. If you have received this communication in error,
please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete the
communication from your system.