[Lender] OLAC Meeting (May 28th, 11:00-2:00)

Gandy, Penny pgandy at ogslp.org
Tue May 13 14:14:13 CDT 2008

Sent on behalf of Angie Carver, OLAC President

Our next OLAC meeting is being scheduled for Wednesday, May 28th, from
11:00-2:00 (location and agenda to be announced).  Please mark this date
on your calendar and plan on attending.  We would really like your
attendance and participation at this meeting.  Let me know if you have
any items to include on the agenda for discussion.

Thanks!
Angie Carver
Angie.Carver at CommerceBank.com
Commerce Bank

This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the
use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this message and attachments,
if any, may contain information that is confidential, privileged and
recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information. If you have received this communication in error,
please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete the
communication from your system.