[Lender] OLAC Meeting (May 28th, 11:00-2:00)--Details Included

Gandy, Penny pgandy at ogslp.org
Fri May 23 14:47:42 CDT 2008

Sent on behalf of Angie Carver

Reminder for OLAC Meeting
Our date for the next OLAC meeting is still scheduled for Wednesday, May
28th, from 11:00 to 2:00 and the determined location is Nonna's
Euro-American Ristorante, located in Bricktown/OKC. The address is 1
Mickey Mantel Drive, and the phone number is 235-4410 (link included
http://www.nonnas.com/home.asp).
The agenda will include:
-election of new officers
-industry updates
-general discussion
Please let me know if you have other items that you would like included
in the agenda. It would also be helpful to know how many will be
attending, so please reply to me at the e-mail address below. See you
there.
Angie Carver
Commerce Bank
Student Loan Acct. Rep.
(405) 514-3714 (cell)
(405) 470-3395 (office)
angie.carver at commercebank.com
Lender code: 813979
1-800-666-3910 Operations team

**
If you wish to communicate securely with Commerce Bank and its
affiliates,
you must log into your account under Online Services at
http://www.commercebank.com or use the Commerce Bank Secure Email
Message
Center at https://securemail.commercebank.com

confidential.
The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity
intended
as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
copying, printing,
reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the
message or
any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you
have
received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender
by reply
electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any
attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.
**