[Lender] SWASFAA Corporate Registration now live!

Hancock, Ron Ron.Hancock at nelnet.net
Thu Oct 16 14:54:23 CDT 2008

Greetings,

Just a quick note to let you know that all the exhibitor / sponsor
information is now online at www.swasfaa.org as well as the individual
conference registration for non-school attendees. I encourage you to
register early and also be sure to make your hotel reservations as soon
as possible at the Peabody in Little Rock.

A couple of notes:

1) If your organization plans to exhibit ($3,000), you'll first need to
complete the exhibitor/sponsor agreement
(http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/forms/memSponsion_ExhibitVendor08.html)
prior to registering individuals from your organization. This will allow
for the complimentary registration fees allocated to exhibitors. (see
additional information below)
2) If your organization does not plan to exhibit but would like to help
support SWASFAA, there is an optional sponsorship level of $1,500 as a
non-exhibitor
(http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/forms/memSponsion_ExhibitVendor08.html).
(see additional information below)
3) If your organization simply wishes to send people to the conference
and not exhibit or provide additional sponsorship, the individual
registration fee is $450 per person.
(http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/forms/memConf_SVA.html)

Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with the
registration process. I hope to see you in Little Rock!

Ron Hancock
Senior Vice President
Nelnet
Tulsa OK
918.369.1889 - office
405.826.4131 - cellular
ron.hancock at nelnet.com
www.nelnet.com

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.