[Lender] OASFAA Registration

Kelnar, Kelli kkelnar at ogslp.org
Thu Apr 2 09:21:32 CDT 2009

Good Morning,

Just wanted to remind you the deadline to register for the upcoming
OASFAA Conference is next Wednesday, April 8.  If you still need to
register, you may do so by visiting this website:  www.oasfaaok.com.
All registrations received as of today are shown on the two spreadsheets
attached.  One provides the names of the exhibitors and the other lists
corporate individual registrations.  Please review to make sure your
information is accurate.  If you thought you'd registered, but don't
find your name or organization on the list, or if you have any items
that should be corrected, please let me know.

The theme for this year's conference will be "Stayin' Alive" and the
program committee has planned a dy-no-mite program that will provide you
with valuable training as we all try to "stay alive" in our ever
changing environment.  You won't want to miss the groovy trip back to
the seventies to boogie your Thursday night away!  Make plans now to
pull out your disco shoes, go-go boots and polyester best as the
entertainment committee prepares for "Thursday Night Fever" with DJ
Anthony Spano spinning the tunes.  We will have some great giveaways so
your 70's fashions and dance moves will not go unrecognized!

Conference registration will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April
15th, and the conference will start at 1:00 p.m.  Please note there will
be no lunch served on Wednesday before the conference.  Exhibitors may
begin setting up displays Tuesday evening after 5:00 p.m. or anytime
after 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday.  Teardown will begin after the final break
Thursday afternoon.  If you wish to view the conference agenda please
check out our website at www.oasfaaok.com.

If you have questions or need assistance, please let me know.  I hope to
see you at the conference!

Kelli Kelnar
OASFAA Corporate Relations Chair
OGSLP
405-234-4313 Phone
405-234-4547 Fax
kkelnar at ogslp.org

Note:  This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof.  In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from
reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using this information.  If you have received this message in
error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately, delete this
communication from your system.