[Lender] OLAC Meeting

Kay Brezny KBrezny at osla.org
Wed May 20 16:41:23 CDT 2009

We will have an OLAC meeting on Wednesday, May 27, 10 a.m. at OSLA.
OSLA is located just south of I44 on Lincoln.  Immediately get in the
right lane and turn west on Central Park Drive, 525 Central Park Dr. We
are in Bldg. 1 on the 6th floor.

Some items we'll discuss are educating/informing schools about the
Participation/PUT program, FFELP updates, and OLAC projects.

Please reply so I know how many will participate.

Kay Brezny
Oklahoma Student Loan Authority
525 Central Park Drive
Ste. 600 (ZIP 73105-1706)
P.O. Box 18145
Oklahoma City, OK  73154-0145
405/556-9295
405/415-4495 (FAX)

OSLA provides affordable student loans and exceptional customer service.
Visit our Web site at osla.org