[Lender] Request for OLAC

Kay Brezny KBrezny at osla.org
Mon Apr 25 17:06:51 CDT 2011

OASFAA (David Barron) requested that OLAC pay for the next OASFAA support staff training.  The OLAC account has $1,150.  Our last donation of $900 for boxed lunches was in Nov. 2010.  So OLAC is nearing the zero balance point.

Let me know as soon as possible if you vote YES or NO.  Thanks.

Kay Brezny
Oklahoma Student Loan Authority
405-556-9295
kbrezny at osla.org

DISCLAIMER:
This transmission and any attachments may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.