[OACADA] Extended Early Bird Deadline - Feb. 2!

Whitney Jones wjones15 at uco.edu
Fri Jan 23 15:22:58 CST 2015

Hello OACADA!

We are so excited for those of you who have already signed up to attend the Spring 2015 Conference! For those of you who have not already, but would like to still, we are extending the early bird deadline (and its reduced registration cost) to Monday, February 2. You can find the form attached!

WHEN: Friday, February 13th, 2015. Registration opens at 8 a.m.
WHERE: Moore-Norman Technology Center, South Penn Campus<https://mntechnology.com/about-mntc/south-penn-campus>
THEME: "Student Success, Persistence, & Graduation."
KEYNOTE: Philip Uri Treisman
There is still time to turn in a proposal for a Breakout Session - these proposals, along with the nominations for the OACADA Scholarship, the OACADA Outstanding Advisor and Advising Administrator Award are due by Friday, Jan. 30. Please see attachments for the appropriate forms.
We look forward to seeing you on February 13!

Whitney Jones

Academic Advisor
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive