[Oacrao-l] 2010 Fall Conference - OACRAO

Stringfellow, Alan astringfellow at occc.edu
Fri Aug 6 13:08:14 CDT 2010

It's that time of year again!

Time to start thinking about OACRAO's 2010 Fall Conference.  This year's conference is scheduled for September 30th and October 1st and will be hosted by our colleagues from the University of Central Oklahoma.  We have an exciting agenda planned, and hope by reducing costs we have made it affordable for everyone to attend.

I have attached the registration form, the agenda for our two day conference, and other items needed to assist you in preparing for the conference.  Early next week I will be mailing, to the membership, the attached forms.  In addition, these documents will be available, in the next few days, through OACRAO's website (www.oacrao.org<http://www.oacrao.org>).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

I look forward to seeing you in September!

Alan Stringfellow
OACRAO President-Elect

Alan Stringfellow, M.ED.
Registrar