[Oacrao-l] Help with UDS utilizing Jenzabar EX software

Debra Shoemake dshoemake at macu.edu
Thu Aug 19 10:17:20 CDT 2010

Greetings:

I am sure everyone is extremely busy with the advent of the new school year;
however, I have a desperate plea.  We have Jenzabar EX software new to our
campus this semester and have new people in IT and they aren't familiar with
my reports.  Since this is our first semester at using the software, we are
a little overwhelmed with all the data entry to get up to speed.  Does
anyone have any queries built to pull data for the UDS?  Would you be able
to provide our institution with any help on this?

I would be ever so appreciative.

Debra Shoemake, M. Ed.

University Registrar

Mid-America Christian University

3500 S.W. 119th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73170

(405) 692-3199 | dshoemake at macu.edu

FAX (405) 692-3279