[Oacrao-l] Honors Programs Question

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Wed Dec 22 08:41:06 CST 2010

Merry Christmas everyone,

I was hoping that any institutions with Honors programs could provide me with some information on funding to students.

We currently provide for our Honors program Full tuition, fees, room, books, and $1000 for food, but we capture all out-side aid, (Federal, state, private, and institutional) and reduce the Honors awards by that amount so the student does not get, "walking around" money.

I would like to know what other institution are doing? Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852