[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Fall Drive-In Workshop

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Fri Jul 2 08:28:25 CDT 2010

Please mark your calendars for this year's OACRAO Fall Drive-In Workshop:

Date: Friday, September 10
Location: Oklahoma State University (Stillwater Campus)
Registration Fee: $40

Our guest speaker will be Kerry Robertson, who will open the workshop with a motivational session titled, "Live it Up at Work" where she will cover how to create an upbeat and positive workplace while dealing with difficult situations.  After lunch, we'll have a "Front Line FERPA" session that will provide an overview of FERPA, and follow with case study examples geared specifically for front-line professionals.

Watch for more details and workshop registration information later this month.  Thank you,

Rita Gearhart Peaster
Associate Registrar
Oklahoma State University
322 Student Union