[Oacrao-l] Fall Conference Announcement

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu
Wed Jul 28 07:37:08 CDT 2010

Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce our annual Fall Conference meeting.  We
have a wonderful agenda and are looking forward to having everyone join
us.

Save the Date: September 30th/October 1st

Location: University of Central Oklahoma

Registration Fee:  $75.00

Conference Hotel:  Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Location:  3840 East 2nd Street, Edmond OK

Telephone:  405-844-3700 (reference OACRAO)

Please begin booking now!!!

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, arguments, references,
and/or sea stories!  Hope you are having a wonderful summer thus far!

Rick Edgington, President

OACRAO