[Oacrao-l] Acceptance of credits from non-regionally accredited institutions

Becky Bush BBush at rsu.edu
Tue Jun 15 14:43:57 CDT 2010

Hi David!!
We are not one of the lucky ones to have a 4-day or 4 ½ day work week in the summer either :(
A decision was made by the Administration of RSU when we became a standalone University that we would only accept Regionally accredited schools credits.  We do not accept nationally accredited schools such as TRACS or DETC that are listed in CHEA.
Have a great day!
Becky Bush
Registrar
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.