[Oacrao-l] FW: Retirement Reception for Gloria Barton - Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stringfellow, Alan astringfellow at occc.edu
Tue Jun 29 13:16:23 CDT 2010

After 33 years in higher education, Gloria Cardenas Barton has decided to retire.  Gloria's last day will be July 9th.

I apologize for the late notice, but we are having a retirement reception for Gloria on Thursday, July 8th, from 2:00 - 4:30.  Please feel free to stop by and wish her well.  I know she would love to see her OACRAO colleagues.

Let me know if you are coming and I will be happy to provide directions.

Alan

Alan Stringfellow, M.ED.
Registrar
Oklahoma City Community College