[Oacrao-l] OKAIRP Info

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu
Mon Mar 1 15:47:53 CST 2010

I am sending this on behalf of OKAIR! Hope everyone enjoyed Friday! Best
wishes, Rick

Start of Announcement:

It is my pleasure to announce the Spring 2010 conference for the
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research and Planning (OKAIRP).
We have several exciting presentations lined up for the conference at
Cameron University on March 26.  As you all know, the IR/IE offices do
many things in conjunction with the Registrar's and Admissions' Offices,
so we wanted to take the opportunity to invite you to join us at our
conference.  Check out our website for the agenda, hotel, directions,
and registration information at http://www.okairp.org .

Thanks!

Troy Milligan

Redlands Community College, IR Director

OKAIRP President

End of Announcement

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research

Redlands Community College

1300 S. Country Club Road

El Reno, OK 73036

Web: www.redlandscc.edu

Member, 2007 - 2010

POISE/PX Users Group

Web: www.puginc.org

President, 2009 - 2012

Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research & Planning (OKAIRP)

Web: www.okairp.org

Office: 405.422.1206

Fax: 405.422.1204

RCC Cell: 405.823.0389

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment
committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic
engagement.