[Oacrao-l] In-State/Out-of-State Policy Draft

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Thu Mar 25 10:30:09 CDT 2010

Gina & OACRAO listserv,

As the person who does the programming to synch the registration and enrollment data with the student accounts billing, I propose postponing implementation until Fall 2011, or Spring 2011 at the earliest.  I don't know if we are the only one, but we have started enrolling some students for summer and fall 2010 this week.  Any residency rule changes can dramatically impact student records and bills, especially for those students who status is changed and who have already set up payment plans or paid in full for their fall classes.  Our school also already has documents published with the old requirements, our 2010-2011 catalog and student handbook and our summer/fall 2010 schedule.  Changing something now would impact those documents.  Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu>

Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research & Planning (OKAIRP)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204