[Oacrao-l] XAP

Myron Pope MPope5 at uco.edu
Wed May 5 17:45:29 CDT 2010

Pamla (and all),

Are you seeing good partication from your primary feeder schools?  I have seen a couple of responses from some thus far, but did you assist these institutions at all? I know that training and a lack of resources was a concern for many of our primary feeders. Any suggestions on how to support them or would you suggest other sources (e.g., the Department of Education, the regents, etc.).

mlp

Myron L. Pope, Ed. D.

Work:
University of Central Oklahoma