[Oacrao-l] script-safe transcripts

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:57:53 CDT 2010

Pamla, perfect timing as I am strongly considering signing with
ScripSafe.  Like our colleagues who have already responded, we at ORU
would not consider it official if the student brought it in directly.

For my colleagues out there who are sending institutions with
eScripSafe, would you mind sharing with me your satisfaction with the
service, challenges that you faced with implementation and your SIS.
Has it proven to be cost effective for you?

Thanks!

David

>>> "Armstrong, Pamla R." <parmstro at ecok.edu> 11/2/2010 2:08 PM >>>

Hello everyone,

I have a question for you.  Are you accepting Script-Safe transcripts
sent to and printed by the student as official?  A student has brought
one in asking us to use as official.  Although we are not sending using
Script-Safe I don’t have a problem accepting them if sent directly by
the school but I have hesitations if the student brings it in.  What are
you all doing?

Thanks in advance.

Pamla Armstrong
Director of Admissions and Records/Registrar
East Central University
1100 E 14th ECU PMB J-8
Ada OK  74820-6999

(580) 559-5239 (Phone)