[Oacrao-l] Institutional Fees

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Thu Nov 4 08:16:25 CDT 2010

Carroll,

OSU has an academic records and maintenance fee of $4.00 per credit hour.  Our catalog description of this fee indicates that it provides for the basic graduation cost, the maintenance of the academic record system, and issuance of official transcripts.  We do not have a separate charge for official transcripts.

Rita Gearhart Peaster
Associate Registrar
Oklahoma State University
322 Student Union