[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Newsletter

Kristie Luke KLuke at se.edu
Wed Nov 17 15:54:18 CST 2010

OACRAONS:
I hope everyone enjoyed the fall conference this year. With budget restraints around the state I think we owe The University of Central Oklahoma a BIG thank you along with Dr. Myron Pope for being such great hosts and picking up the cost of the meeting rooms for OACRAO. Attendance was up this year, I believe cutting the conference by just one day and people being able to come for the day and not having to spend the night helped more people attend the conference. We even had people attend the conference that have not been able to attend the last few years. OACRAO is a great place to build new friendships and share what we do on a daily basis with our colleagues around the state.  I hope all mentors keep in touch with their mentees throughout the year.  Just a reminder that SACRAO will be in Atlanta, Georgia, this year with the dates being Feb- 19-23.   The Policy Workshop is also schedule for Feb 25th, 2011 at the Embassy Suites in Okla City. AACRAO this year will be March 13-16 in Seattle, WA.   Please make note of these dates.

Natalie Schoemann
Communications Coordinator
The new executive committee for 2010-2011 is :
President
*President Elect
Past President
VP Admissions & Enrollment Mgmt.