[Oacrao-l] Registration for Frontline Workshop & Fall Conference

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu
Thu Sep 2 18:23:41 CDT 2010

Colleagues,

I would like to cordially invite you to participate in our Frontline
Workshop on Friday, September 10 and our annual Fall Conference on
Thursday, September 30/Friday, October 1.  Please share the invitation
with colleagues in your respective offices who might not be receiving
information from either Rita Peaster at OSU or Alan Stringfellow at
OCCC.  The Executive Committee of OACRAO has worked very hard to prepare
informative, timely sessions to educate and enlighten the membership.
We have also worked tirelessly to be aware of budget constraints.  To
this end, please note that we do not want you to bring door prizes to
either event.  If you have questions, please email me.  Do not forget
that your Nomination Ballot is due tomorrow.  The success of our
organization depends on our volunteers!!!

Best wishes & see you soon!

Rick Edgington

President, OACRAO