[Oacrao-l] Question of the Day

cjones at tulsacc.edu cjones at tulsacc.edu
Fri Sep 24 13:23:26 CDT 2010

I am not sure I see a reason as to why they could not be simultaneously
degree seeking at two institutions as I know of no written dialogue
denying this whether by say our institutional policy or by OSRHE policy.

If I were enrolled at institution X in 2 classes and I have earned over 9
hours, I may very well be degree seeking to continue with further
enrollments. I could then be doing the same thing at institution Y and
they are also aware I have more than 9 hours earned so I would have to be
degree seeking and provide credentials to continue. Thus, I could be the
same category at both institutions because maybe the two classes at
institution X are not offered at Inst. Y till the next term but I need
them to remain FT status for Financial Aid and to meet graduation
requirements. C...

Carroll E. Jones, Jr.
Registrar, Distance Learning
Tulsa Community College
909 S. Boston
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
(918) 595-8998

"Rick Edgington" <Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu>
Sent by: oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net
09/24/2010 11:58 AM

<oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net>
cc

Subject
[Oacrao-l] Question of the Day

How do you view the possibility of a student being degree-seeking at two
institutions simultaneously? Thanks in advance for your thoughts?Rick