[Oacrao-l] EOI Exams and College Admission

Dela Cruz, Jr., Jose jcruz at osrhe.edu
Fri Dec 2 10:10:01 CST 2011

OACRAO Members:

I apologize for the recent surge in e-mails, but after further review of the e-mail immediately below, we feel further clarification is needed.  In addition to students being admitted under the parameters below, it is also understood that these students will have participated in the ACT or SAT and be admitted consistent with the 3.19 Assessment and 3.20 Remediation policies, and will have meet curricular and performance requirements, except as allowed under the 3.9.6.B Alternative Admission policy for the regional and research universities.

It is important to note that this is not a full representation of admissions policies.  For further guidance, refer to the OSRHE Chapter 3 Academic Affairs policies and procedures.

Cheers,

José