[Oacrao-l] SACRAO

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Tue Dec 13 15:51:22 CST 2011

Greetings, Pamla!  My budget dollars will be spent going to Summit in Vegas this year.

David

>>> "Armstrong, Pamla R." <parmstro at ecok.edu> 12/13/2011 1:20 PM >>>

Hello OACRAO land,

I was wondering if any of you are planning on going to SACRAO this year.

Have a Merry Christmas and great 2012!

Pamla Armstrong
Director of Admissions and Records/Registrar
East Central University
1100 E 14th ECU PMB J-8
Ada OK  74820-6999

(580) 559-5239 (Phone)
(580) 559-5432 (Fax)
East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society. Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for economic development and cultural enhancement.