[Oacrao-l] Questions for the Day

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Wed Jul 6 10:16:19 CDT 2011

Rick, if we posting AP credit we require the official test score.  We
won't post that based on the high school transcript.

Blessings,

David

>>> Rick Edgington <Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu> 7/6/2011 10:11 AM >>>

Greetings fellow travelers,

Admissions question:  What is your process to admit someone with a
felony conviction? Are there any restrictions as to who you admit and
are there any restrictions on the types of course restrictions, ie they
can only take distance courses, etc.?  If you have a written
policy/admission form…can I have the URL?

Registrar’s question:  When students are using Advanced Standing
Credit…do you require an official score report or do you accept
credit noted on a high school transcript?

Thanks in advance & hope summer is treating everyone well!

Rick