[Oacrao-l] Explusion

Skeel, Richard D. rskeel at ou.edu
Tue Mar 1 13:36:08 CST 2011

Pam -

We print expulsions on transcripts only for those students who were expelled for academic misconduct.  We post nothing for students who are expelled for non-academic violations/situations on campus.  There are no state or federal requirements for this that I am aware of, but we typically attempt to follow the guidelines in the AACRAO Academic Record and Transcript Guide.  In that guide, however, they leave that particular posting up to the institution, but do not recommend posting those expulsions as a rule, and certainly not for non-academic reasons.

Rick

Rick Skeel
Director of Academic Records
University of Oklahoma
1000 Asp Ave
Norman, OK   73071
405-325-6017
rskeel at ou.edu
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"