[Oacrao-l] Collection of Ethnicity Data on Application for Admission

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Tue Mar 1 11:58:49 CST 2011

Redlands asks on our app....check the link to our online app for the wording.

https://www.redlandscc.edu/index.php?q=content/online-application

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Board Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>