[Oacrao-l] Concurrent Students

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu
Fri Nov 4 15:28:31 CDT 2011

During the period of time when national testing days are available, concurrent students are to use those dates.  If a national date is not available before the start of a semester, the student can take the residual with the understanding that they cannot sit for another residual until the next year. Hope this helps!
Rick