[Oacrao-l] another felony question for you

Jay Corwin JCorwin at uco.edu
Fri Nov 11 13:49:17 CST 2011

Happy Friday and Veteran's Day everyone! I was curious if any of your schools have set up a rubric for immediate responses to felony indications on admissions applications. As an example, First Degree Murder = No might be on the rubric/chart.
We are trying to set up a process for automatic evaluation of what goes to committee and what can receive automated rulings.  Thanks for sharing any rubrics/processes that you might have in place.
Jay

Jay Corwin, Ph.D., Associate Vice President
Enrollment Management
University of Central Oklahoma
(405) 974-2348
Live Central!

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.