[Oacrao-l] Awarding Military Credit

Shelley Lute TLute at uco.edu
Wed Nov 16 09:59:00 CST 2011

UCO only awards credit from AART or SMART transcripts, regardless of branch or years of continuous service. We generally take the ACE recommendation on basic training courses but other courses depend on subject matter. For instance, we do not have EMT classes so we do not award credit for those hours. Other than giving physical activity credit where applicable, courses are generally awarded as electives.

I hope this helps.

Shelley Lute, M.Ed.
Assistant Registrar - Articulation
phn (405)974-2332