[Oacrao-l] Academic Calendar

Paul Patrick ppatrick at uco.edu
Mon Oct 17 16:42:23 CDT 2011

Fall 2012:   August 20 to December 14, 2012,  with Fall break on October 18th thru October 21.
Spring 2013:  January 14 to May 10, 2013.

When publishing the dates or setting up the calendar, we always include the weekend after the break as part of the break.

Paul Patrick
Sr. Associate Registrar
University of Central Oklahoma
(405) 974-2336