[Oacrao-l] Question about best practices for F1 Reinstatements

jsmythe at tulsacc.edu jsmythe at tulsacc.edu
Fri Oct 21 10:11:58 CDT 2011

>From our International Student Services Office:

Does your institution file reinstatements for students?    Yes

Does your institution compile documents required for reinstatement?  It is
each student's responsibility to compile documents required for
reinstatement, but we review all documents and draft letters when
appropriate.

Does your institution mail the documents for the student?  Yes

Regards,

Jon Smythe
Director of Enrollment Services
Tulsa Community College, Northeast Campus
3727 E Apache
Tulsa, OK 74115-3151
Phone: 918-595-7410
Fax: 918-595-7594
Email: jsmythe at tulsacc.edu

             "Horinek, Jon"
             <jhorinek at occc.ed
             u>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  "oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net"
             oacrao-l-bounces@         <oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net>
             lists.onenet.net                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/20/2011 05:09          [Oacrao-l] Question about best
             PM                        practices for F1 Reinstatements

(Please forward this to your international office if international
admission is not in your area)

Colleagues,

We are currently evaluating our process with F1 reinstatements and I was
curious as to your procedures.

Does your institution file reinstatements for students?
Does your institution compile documents required for reinstatement?
Does your institution mail the documents for the student?

Thanks for your assistance.

Jon

Jon B. Horinek
Director of Recruitment and Admissions