[Oacrao-l] Student Centric Period enrollment reporting to the NSLC

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu Sep 29 17:26:28 CDT 2011

** High Priority **

OK, fellow OACRAOs (yes, I just made up that term).  If anyone out there is using Banner Student 8.4 and student centric periods please consider the following scenario.  All forms associated with student centric cycles, periods and terms appear to be set up correctly.  The only question I have is the purpose of the "term control" check box on SOASCPT.

Student is showing as enrolled half-time in each term within the period but full-time for the period and it shows that way on SFASCPR when I look at the student centric time status.  When the SFRNSLC extract was performed for the 1st term of the period in which the student was enrolled I indicated to process by student period.  Student was reported as half-time and not full-time.

Same thing occurred when student was enrolled less than half-time for each semester but half-time for the period.  When the extract was performed student was reported as less than half-time.

This is our first semester using student centric terms and I'm sure once I get this figured out it will go like clock work from then on but I'm about to update all of these students manually as I don't want them to go into repayment nor do I want to be out of compliance when it comes to reporting their enrollment status :-).

HELP!!!