[Oacrao-l] SSN and Admission

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu Aug 9 15:05:48 CDT 2012

Hi, Traci.  At ORU our application for admission does request the student's SSN for the purpose of matching prior academic records and the student's financial aid information.  We will still process an application if the student does not supply their SSN.  We generate an ID number for all of our students upon receipt of their application.

Thanks and blessings!

David