[Oacrao-l] electronic transcripts

Reigh, Libby libby.reigh at okstate.edu
Wed Aug 15 09:55:29 CDT 2012

Good morning Genie,

We retrieve the majority of our transcripts from E-scrip Safe, Docufide and XAP.  In checking with the Admissions operations staff at the Stillwater campus, we have not yet retrieved electronic transcripts from TranscriptsNetwork.  You may want to reach out to someone from the contact list on their website and ask which colleges/universities utilize their services most frequently, then contact those institutions independently for feedback.  Hope this helps.

Libby Reigh
Assistant Director

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Oklahoma State University