[Oacrao-l] 17th Annual ACT Post Secondary Conference

Don Pitchford Don.Pitchford at act.org
Thu Dec 6 14:54:14 CST 2012

Hello all:

Many have begun requesting information about ACT's annual SW Post Secondary conference. I am attaching the following link to provide information about this low cost professional development opportunity. This year's conference will be held at the beautiful  Gaylord Texas Resort in Grapevine, Texas. Therefore, it will be within reasonable driving distance for most all of our friends across the SW region.  We are fortunate to have Dr. Belle Wheelan, president of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges(SACS)  serving as a keynote speaker for this year's conference. The preliminary conference agenda can be found at the registration link within the following website. http://secure.elabs10.com/functions/message_view.html?mid=2049297&mlid=486&siteid=2010000185&uid=f4aec0add9

peace and happy holidays to all,

Don Pitchford PhD-ACT Senior Consultant- Austin, Texas