[Oacrao-l] Mid-term grade entry requiring last day of attendance

Paul Patrick ppatrick at uco.edu
Tue Dec 18 17:44:40 CST 2012

UCO is going to start requiring the "last date of Course Engagement"  for F and U final grades, starting in the Spring, but not for midterm grade.   We'll use SHAGRDE, but I'm not sure how we'll manage it for midterms, since I suspect it will apply to midterm grades.   Anybody got a better idea?

Paul

Paul Patrick
Sr. Associate Registrar
University of Central Oklahoma