[Oacrao-l] Assistant Registrar Qualifications

Kay K. Stith kkstith at stgregorys.edu
Thu Feb 23 16:07:24 CST 2012

I am trying to find out in general what degrees/background you require
for the position of Assistant Registrar and what is the salary range you
have for this position.  I hope that in the very near future we will be
hiring one to assist me and I need to be able to give them some
guidelines.  Also, for those of you that have an Assistant Registrar, is
this person directly under the Registrar or is there another position
between the Registrar and Assistant Registrar?

I appreciate any information you may be able to share with me.

Kay Stith

Assoc. Dean for Academic Services/Registrar

St. Gregory's University