[Oacrao-l] PTK and other honor organizations

Todd Milam TMilam at uco.edu
Thu Jan 12 13:03:30 CST 2012

Barbara,

UCO does not put any designation on the transcript or diploma for a student organization regardless of their graduation status. The student is allowed to wear the appropriate association regalia at the commencement ceremony...we refer them to their association or chapter president for more information. We have a Service transcript which a student can request, but I don't think it indicates anything other than the organizations themselves, officer positions, and service hours.

Other than institutional honors upon graduation, we do indicate President's Honor List and Dean's Honor List on the academic transcript for each appropriate semester.

Todd A. Milam
Associate Registrar - Degree Certification
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N University Dr Box 149
Edmond OK 73034
(405) 974-2356    Office