[Oacrao-l] Fall 2012 fall break

Lynn Boyce lboyce at usao.edu
Wed Jan 18 10:17:11 CST 2012

USAO's fall break is October 18th & 19th this year (2012).

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

http://www.usao.edu

lboyce at usao.edu

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 - 2012)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your
password to anyone!

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is the state's public liberal
arts college. Its mission is to provide the public with a distinctive and
accessible liberal arts and sciences education. In combining an
interdisciplinary core curriculum with superior instruction in major fields
of study, USAO aims to provide a thorough education that prepares students
for meaningful, purposeful lives.