[Oacrao-l] FERPA Update Workshop sponsored by KACRAO

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Fri Jun 8 15:42:36 CDT 2012

I am passing along a professional development opportunity sponsored by the Kansas ACRAO this September - please see below. Thanks! - RGP

FERPA Update Workshop

In conjunction with our annual conference, the Kansas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (KACRAO) is proud to present a FERPA Update with LeRoy Rooker!  Come hear the latest updates and bring your most troubling FERPA questions.  Due to the demand for this topic in our area, we are extending an invitation to everyone in our neighboring regions to attend this pre-conference workshop.  Even if you are not planning to participate in the KACRAO annual conference, feel free to sign up for this amazing opportunity to spend the morning with AACRAO's premier expert in all things FERPA!  Register early to secure your spot!

When:                  8:30-11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 26, 2012.

Where:                DoubleTree Hotel in Overland Park, KS

Click here if you would like to reserve a room at the discounted rate of $129 per night<http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/M/MCIMSDT-K25-20120925/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG> - this room rate is available even if you are not attending the entire annual conference!

Cost:                      $45 for participants who are also attending the KACRAO annual conference (Sept. 26-28, 2012)

$75 for participants who are not attending the KACRAO annual conference

Register:             Click here to Register online now!<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHpuQjdWd0x0bHZLM3RnTVVrc1puM2c6MQ>

If one course is not enough for your insatiable appetite for knowledge, join us for the full annual conference.  Visit our website at www.KACRAO.org<http://www.KACRAO.org> to find out more about the 2012 KACRAO Annual Conference, Food for Thought.  To register for both the pre-conference FERPA workshop and the full annual conference ($175 for both), click the "Register online now!" link above.

Feel free to forward this message on to others in your office you think would be interested in attending.

Pete Belk
President-Elect and Program Chair, KACRAO
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD458D.51439020]