[Oacrao-l] Diploma information

Julie Byer jbyer at uco.edu
Tue Jun 26 15:12:53 CDT 2012

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Summer Heat Wave!!!!

I have been asked to inquire as to the information you include on your diplomas, specifically the degree information.  I apologize if this has been asked and answered before, but could really use your help.

1.       In addition to the degree designation ( i.e., Bachelor of Science), do you include any majors/minors earned?

2.       Do you include Honors designations?

3.        Anything else?

Thanks again for your help on this.

Stay Cool!!!

Julie A. Byer, M.Ed
Executive Director, Academic Curriculum & Policy
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive Edmond, OK 73034
Offc: (405) 974-2322 Fax: (405) 974-3285
email: jbyer at uco.edu<mailto:jbyer at uco.edu>

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.