[Oacrao-l] Position announcements

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Thu Mar 1 15:14:51 CST 2012

For those who attended OACRAO last week, you already know about this, but I wanted to throw this out there to the listserv in case anyone might be interested.

We currently have an Associate Registrar - Degree Certification position open (Todd Milam's old position), and we're continuing to receive applications.  Hopefully soon, I'll also be advertising for a more technical-based position that will oversee our Imaging area as well as be familiar with coding methods, database administration, coordinating data linking & extraction, and overall technical support.  The title is yet to be settled on, but if anyone is interested, please be aware it's coming soon!

For more information about or to apply for the Associate Registrar position (as well as the other one, when it's posted), please visit the site below.   Thanks!

https://jobs.uco.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1330635757408

Adam Johnson, Associate Vice President/Registrar
Enrollment Management
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive
Edmond, Ok  73034
(405) 974-2385
(405) 974-3930 (fax)
Click here to visit UCO's website<http://www.uco.edu/>
Live Central!

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.